[OSM-dev] map disappear on YourS local installation

Anwar Azulfa anwar at troyans.net
Thu Dec 22 15:36:53 GMT 2011

i have checkout from
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/routing/yours/branches/version-1.0-via

now, map is appear. but when i try to make routing, i get error again

this is step which i did :

1. i following reference from http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/YOURS and
checkout from http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applicatio …
on-1.0-via<http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/routing/yours/branches/version-1.0-via>

2. i checkout gosmore source from http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applicatio …
ng/gosmore <http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/rendering/gosmore>

3.download file .pak and rename to gosmore.pak.i put this file inside
gosmore folder

4. i put YOURS/* to /var/www so i can acces it via browser with
http://localhost
now i can access map, but when i make a route from one location to another
location and click find route, error message :Status: An unexpected error
occured in Gosmore: appear

i check on /var/log/apache2/error.log and i get this error message :

*[Thu Dec 22 22:29:48 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice:
 Undefined index: format in /home/maple/yours/api/1.0/gosmore.php on line
105, referer: http://localhost/*

*nice: ./gosmore: No such file or directory*

*
*

What should i do to solve this ?

Help me, please