[OSM-dev] Fwd: Tile list

Yves CAINAUD yvecai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 18:37:41 GMT 2011

If you look at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tile_Disk_Usage, we can
see that only 32% of z14 and 15% of z15 are viewed, and I'd like to
pre-render them.
Subsequent zoom level are pretty fast to render, but z14 and z15 are too
big to be completely pre-rendered in cache.
Hence my request for the tile-list of rendered tile at this zoom levels on
Yevaud.
Then I can ask renderd to render them, without waiting for the user to have
the patience to request them.
Yves