[OSM-dev] mod_tile inherit config

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Mon Feb 7 21:15:08 GMT 2011

Hi,

I wanted to move some of my mod_tile config into a VirtualHost section.
I thought it would use the settings specified in the general section and
just override the directives I specify in my vhost.

Looks like this is not working.

I tried looking up the source. I hope I found the right place, never saw
apache modules source before.

in mod_tile.c there is a function "static void *merge_tile_config"
should this doing the merge of the settings?

It doesn't do much with scfg_base. So is it not implemented, yet? I had
expected some "if set then assign", but it assigns everything.

Could it be implemented in such a straight-forward way or are other
things that need to be considered?

Stephan