[OSM-dev] generate_tiles.py with upload?

NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de
Thu Feb 17 08:12:30 GMT 2011

I have done this a year ago. Don't have the source anymore, but I did it with
an independent java application and rsync. Generate_tiles just produced a
tile list to process. That way I could use both cores in parallel. One hint
that might be useful: Run pngnq on the tiles before you upload them. Reduces
the size tremendously and saves a lot of time and bandwith.

bye
                Nop