[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql (bug?) highway areas detected for all closed highway ways regardless of area-tag set

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:52:28 GMT 2011

I experience a strange behaviour in osm2pgsql: when I import data all
closed highways go into planet_osm_polygon (and none of them in line
or roads) regardless if they have area=yes set or not. Does anybody
know if there was a bug (I am using October 2010 version of osm2pgsql)
in osm2pgsql? Because current mapnik doesn't show this bug. I was
searching svn and trac but couldn't find anything related to this
issue.

any help appreciated.

cheers,
Martin