[OSM-dev] Choking on the full-planet file

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:28:06 GMT 2011

Ian,

I have been wondering if anyone was doing that. The USGS is in the
process of redesigning what was GNIS to support other geometries as
well.

Do you know if anyone has been removing gnis: tags with any regularity?

This is why I'm trying to get the full-planet and not just planet.

-Eric

Eric B. Wolf                           720-334-7734