[OSM-dev] mod_tile - Howto?

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jan 2 16:57:45 GMT 2011

You probably have to install the debian/ubuntu
packageapache2-threaded-dev" to successfully run make. For "make deb"
you have to install "devscripts" package. Apart form this you need to
remove the lines

/etc/munin/plugins/renderd_queue
/etc/munin/plugins/renderd_processed

from "debian/renderd.conffiles" and add something like this

libapache2-mod-tile (0.4) januty; urgency=low
  * test package

 -- name surname <your mail> Sun, 02 Jan 2011 17:43:07 +0100

on top of "debian/changelog". You have to install gpg too if not already
done for the mail you add as "your mail".

Perhaps this helps.

regards
philipp