[OSM-dev] Documentation about Tirex update strategies configuration

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 10 14:49:28 GMT 2011

> But if I understand it correctly, tirex-batch can only send request for
> immediate rendering. What I'm looking for is how to set expration time of set
> of tiles so they are re-rendered when accessed from mod_tile?

I'm not totally sure but I think this is impossible to configure in
mod_tile. Check for expiration is a global configuration option and done
the same way for every tile in code.

Perhaps you write your own solution that checks sets of tiles and if
they are expired you submit a render request to tirex for this set of
tiles. Should not be that difficult.

best regards

philipp