[OSM-dev] [HOT] Sistema de proyección oficial colombia en #josm #java #sig

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Sat Jan 29 21:16:24 GMT 2011

Translation from Spanish (of the message from Humano, by Jean-Guilhem):

Hi Maperxs,

We need someone with knowledge of java and GIS to help us in building
a java class that work as plug-in for JOSM for managing official
coordinates systems
of Colombia [1] in the style of [0].

This is an extremely important task as if we achieve it many persons and
institutions would be able to do their cartography directly in JOSM
with no need for conversion, which would facilitate contributions to OSM.

Regards,