[OSM-dev] Where to define the directory of generating tiles?

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 05:44:35 BST 2011

Hi Parveen,
You do not say which program you are using to generate your tiles, so it is
difficult to answer.

I think you are using generate_tiles.py?  In which case there is a command
line parameter to specify the output directory. If you are thinking of a
different program, please say which one.

Regards

Graham

from my phone