[OSM-dev] Merging Changes with Bounding Boxes

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Fri Jul 15 16:28:42 BST 2011

Thanks.

You mentioned that the change file only contains the new version of
objects. If a node is being deleted is the lat/lon in the change file
guaranteed to be identical to the lat/lon for that node an up-to-date
planet file?

Are there any options to getting the old location of a moved node
without writing my own Osmosis patch (if that's even possible)?

Andy