[OSM-dev] GSoC Project Update (Fast Track Deployment of Customised OSM Tile Server)

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Wed Jun 1 19:25:59 BST 2011

In addition, there is an interest from QGIS developers to convert qgis
styles (i.e. an xml file) from and into SLD-type styles, so this would
make a way to use a larger toolbox for several OSM renderers.

Some links to discussion:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/SLD-export-improve-plugin-or-wait-for-feature-td5811068.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org/msg02772.html

Mayeul