[OSM-dev] CSS for <pre>, <source> on wiki

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Thu Jun 9 16:31:46 BST 2011

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the font size for <pre> and <source>
blocks on the wiki is way too small. I don't see any reason why it
shouldn't be the same size as other text, such as with Wikipedia.

Also, it would be nice to surround <source> blocks with a dashed
border and slightly darker background, again like Wikipedia does:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groovy_%28programming_language%29#Features
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi#Method_1.2C_CSS_file

I've already made the changes in my user CSS, but I'm sure others
could benefit from the increased readability.

-Josh