[OSM-dev] Configure Tileexpire on Mod_Tile

Stefan Menzel Menzel_Stefan at gmx.de
Sun Jun 19 18:06:34 BST 2011

Hi again,

what i allready know ist hat there is a mod_tile.conf. The only one I have
found so far is the one in the svn. So I changed it an rebuilt mod_tile.
Restarting Apache shows no effect.

Regards Stefan

Hello,

I have setup my own Tile Server for my diploma thesis. Unfortunately it is
very slow so I try to cach Tiles on my HDD for further steps. Now mod_tile
is re-rendering tiles I have rendered few days ago. How can I stop that.

It's been a long way so far. I Guess this is my last problem so I want to
thank all of you for your Help.

Best Regards

Stefan