[OSM-dev] Do we need world boundaries for small areas?

Parveen Arora mail at parveenarora.in
Mon Jun 20 17:25:23 BST 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
 I think the shapes also include world boundaries and populated areas, but
> only for the very low zoom levels (like 1-5 or so) which I understood you
> would not use anyway.
Okay, Got it now.
Actually I have imported India file,  and generated Indian tiles.
But before generating tiles I had generated the  Image that was of England.
So I was confused how that Image has been generated as I don't have
the data of that area.
So means that image was generated from that world boundaries.

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in
E-Mail: mail at parveenarora.in