[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql installs default.style to /usr/share/osm2pgsql but searches in /usr/share

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:08:02 BST 2011

Sorry for asking a dumb question, but how do you use the osm2pgsql source to
build a debian package?  I see a deban/rules file...but don't know what to
do with it - there doesn't seem to be a 'make deb' option or equivalent in
the makefile?

You can tell that I have never done much with debian packages before!

Regards

Graham.

On 26 June 2011 13:17, Manuel Reimer <Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de> wrote:

> Frederik Ramm wrote:
>
>> Yes, you can use the normal trac system for that. Login is the same as
>> your OSM login.
>>

> Worked. Bug already existed. I've attached my patch, which works well:
>
> http://trac.openstreetmap.org/**ticket/3457<http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/3457>
>
> Yours
>
> Manuel

Graham Jones