[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql installs default.style to /usr/share/osm2pgsql but searches in /usr/share

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:41:15 BST 2011

Right, thanks - I hadn't realised that rules is a makefile with '#!/bin/make
-f' at the top to tell the shell to run it with make - clever!

To get it to build a debian package I had to do 'sudo debian/rules binary'.
  Not sure why I had to be root, but it complained when I wasn't.

Thank you for the pointer.

Graham.

--
Graham Jones