[OSM-dev] Potlatch2 Merge Ways broken?

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 26 22:23:16 BST 2011

Hi,

Since yesterday I have been noticing strange behaviour from Potlatch2
when merging 3 or more ways. I am actually coalescing successive
segments of one road into a single way.

The last few nodes of the merged way seem to end up in a random order.
Undo doesn't work either, so the only options are to abandon the
changeset, or to fix up the damage by hand. It only seems to occur when
merging 3 or more ways - when merging exactly 2 ways it seems to work OK.

Can anybody else confirm this? The Help information says it's Version:
2.2 Build: 2.2-6-gaa899ca.

Colin