[OSM-dev] Mapnik Tirex

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Mon Jun 27 15:07:02 BST 2011

Am 24.06.2011 17:48, schrieb BG:
 > thanks a lot - i have to set chown to tirex ^^
 >
 > btw: is there any possibilty to use wms version 1.3.0?

Just learned that tirex has WMS capabilities.

Recently the same question was asked on the german devserver list:
<http://lists.openstreetmap.de/pipermail/devserver/2011-June/001995.html>

The answer was like "Tirex is able to handle 1.1.1 just as most WMS
servers, so there's not much sense in impementing 1.3.0.

But I guess if you provide a patch that extends the support to both
versions, it would be welcome.

Peter