[OSM-dev] Potlatch 2 requires additional password when uploading

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl
Wed Mar 9 12:45:08 GMT 2011

Same here.

Other question, why does P2 handle background GPS traces in a different way
than P1? What I mean is that when you press the "GPS data" button in P2 you
only get a few "pieces" (literally just a few parts of the whole trace) of
the traces that you know are in that area, but when you press the G key in
Potlatch1 you get all the traces right.

Regards,

Julio Costa Zambelli
OpenStreetMap Chile

julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl

http://www.openstreetmap.cl/
Cel: +56(9)89981083
Postal: Casilla 9002, Correo 3, Viña del Mar, Chile