[OSM-dev] Potlatch 2 requires additional password when uploading

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl
Wed Mar 9 14:05:57 GMT 2011

Richard,

Two screenshots with the same area in P1 and P2.

P1 http://img10.imageshack.us/i/32156248.png/

P2 http://img3.imageshack.us/i/87677289.png/ (The are two trace pieces shown
near the selected node, and one right next to the Bing logo)

The P1 method obviously works better. Can it be implemented in P2?

Regards,

Julio Costa Zambelli
OpenStreetMap Chile

julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl

http://www.openstreetmap.cl/
Cel: +56(9)89981083
Postal: Casilla 9002, Correo 3, Viña del Mar, Chile