[OSM-dev] Newbie questions, introductions and questions about Mac/Objective-C based mapping/Map View using openstreetmap...

Gregory Casamento greg.casamento at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:52:08 GMT 2011

Mike,

In my original posting I mentioned the Mac API using Cocoa.   There
are PLENTY of iPhone things going on.   What I need is something on
the Mac using AppKit/Foundation, not on the iPhone.

While such a thing would be a modest porting effort, it would be a
porting effort nonetheless. :)

GC

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Mike N <niceman at att.net> wrote:
> On 3/10/2011 10:22 AM, Gregory Casamento wrote:
>>>
>>> but for an API where you request something over
>>
>> The last one is what I'm looking for.
>
> http://developers.cloudmade.com/projects/show/iphone-sdk

Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)