[OSM-dev] Problem uploading GPS trails

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Wed Mar 16 09:00:54 GMT 2011

On 16/03/11 00:47, John-Michael Wiley wrote:

> Are you talking about the name= portion of the Content-disposition? If I don't supply the name= portion how does the server know what those values correspond to?

Looks like my memory was playing up... As you say, name is essential.

The actual problem is that rails 2 treats any field with either a
filename attribute on the content-disposition or with a content-type as
being a file field.

So it doesn't look like your problem is what I thought it is... I will
have to investigate further.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)