[OSM-dev] List of all point Point elements (symbols) displayed in Mapnik style?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 00:59:29 GMT 2011

Hi Lennard,

Thanks a lot! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks also to Martin.

When calling osm-annotated.xml I get in IE 8 following error:
"System error: -2146697210. Error processing resource
'http://tile.openstreetmap.org/style/layer-admin.xml.inc'."

But in Firefox it works - even with popup box!

LG, S.