[OSM-dev] [GSoC] Video based speed limit detector

Keshan Sodimana | කේෂාන් සෝදිමාන kesh.jboy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 04:08:31 BST 2011

Hi all,
As i mentioned above. i drafted a project proposal and submitted it to the
GSoC site. so it would be great if any potential mentor can review my
proposal.feedbacks are welcome. here's the link to my proposal :
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/keshansanjaya/1#
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/keshansanjaya/1#>(i
didn't make this proposal publicly visible)

Thanks !!!
- Keshan