[OSM-dev] JXAPI down?

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Mar 31 19:07:57 BST 2011

Ian Dees wrote:
> Someone was filling the queue with a single bounding box query.
>
> In general, a request with proper syntax will *always* return something. It
> may take several minutes (or even an hour), but it will return. Don't
> continuously hit reload or submit your request multiple times.
>
> There is supposed to be duplicate request checking, but it doesn't appear to
> be working and I haven't had time to check why.

What confused me a bit is the fact that the "overview page", which should show
the queue of requests, was inaccessible, too. Would it be possible to give this
page a higher priority?

But you are right. Now anything works again. Got a response in just a few seconds.

Anyway thank you very much for your work. So far this seems to get a pretty nice
replacement for the old XAPI.

Yours

Manuel