[OSM-dev] rails_port problem

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Wed May 4 15:04:41 BST 2011

On 04/05/11 14:57, Kirill Bestoujev wrote:

> Found a strange thing:
>
> http://cruise.openstreetmap.org/builds/osm-rails/3700b53/test.log
> contains MANY
>
> "ERROROAuth::Signature::UnknownSignatureMethod" errors. Same as I get, but in many place. Why is osm server working well and mine does not?
>
> And why nobody cares???

Why do you think that nobody cares?

The question is not whether we care, but whether we have any ideas that
might help you. I for one don't, which is why I haven't answered.

The problems you are seeing are not ones I recognise, so there isn't
much advice I can offer - as the person with access to the machine you
are the person best placed to diagnose the problem.

On top of which you haven't even told us what your setup is yet so it's
hard to know what to say... What web server are you using, and how are
you connecting it to rails?

As to that OAuth::Signature::UnknownSignatureMethod message, just ignore
it - it is completely harmless.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)