[OSM-dev] Paging the tile server admins

Igor Brejc igor.brejc at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:47:40 BST 2011

That user agent string seems to be a generic one describing the capabilities
and the version of the client and not the specific app. It's not even
guaranteed that one single application is causing the requests.

   - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Information_Device_Profile
   - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connected_Limited_Device_Configuration

So unless the agent is faked, it seems to be a Java ME application, if that
helps in any way.

Igor