[OSM-dev] Where is the controler for requests?

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:42:54 GMT 2011

the OSM rails server follows a pretty standard layout for the
controllers, models, views and routes and so forth as used by any Ruby
on Rails project. the Rails tutorial has an overview of the directory
structure of a rails app [1] and there is more detail in the rails
official guides [2].

cheers,

matt

[1] http://ruby.railstutorial.org/ruby-on-rails-tutorial-book#sec:the_first_application