[OSM-dev] Osmosis apidb schema - "visible" column and deleted nodes/ways/relations ?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 08:53:35 BST 2011

Hi Toby

Your are right. I took a deeper look on these false invisibles. It appeared
they were nodes outside the bbox I use to keep only a small portion of osm
in my database. So they have been set to "invisible" because of the bbox.
All the "invisible" nodes inside the bbox appeared to be "real" deleted
nodes.

Cheers
Kimaidou