[OSM-dev] Potlatch 2.3 Make Circular going crazy

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 16 17:51:42 BST 2011

Hi,

Yesterday and today I was adjusting (enlarging) a couple of existing
roundabouts by dragging some nodes outwards and clicking on the "Make
circular" button. It seemed to work as usual, until I looked more
closely... It had created some kind of extra colinear ways around the
roundabout with far too many nodes. I ended up deleting the roundabout
and recreating it. I put it down to "one of those things" at the time,
but it just happened again in a completely different session on a
different roundabout...

The build is coming up as 2.3-79-g633f140.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,
Colin