[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql, direction of a virtual way (based on a route)

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Oct 26 19:26:08 BST 2011

Hi,

On 10/26/2011 07:03 PM, marqqs at gmx.eu wrote:
> IF the first noderef of the LineString is identical to the first or last noderef of the first referenced way of the underlying relation
> THEN change the LineStrings direction

Bear in mind that - at least for osm2pgsql which knows nothing about
special public transport relations - a relation generally resolves to a
MultiLineString which does not really have a "first noderef".

I have the impression that we should organise a hack weekend
specifically for public transport. All this "someone cooks up a new
schema on the Wiki without discussing it with anybody else" doesn't seem
to give results.

Bye
Frederik