[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql and mapnik

BG mrharmonie at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 17:45:02 GMT 2011

Imposm sounds relatively good, because it is my objective to generalize
the tables. Unfortunately, the Diff-Import is not possible. But I will
look at that.
Mapproxy is a tiled-map-solution, which might be good but because of the
disk-space for the whole planet it is not what i am looking for.
I have already several tiled-solutions (WMSC,TMS ans WMTS) but it is a
issue with the disk-space and the synchronizing with the osm-database
(because of the tiles).
Therefore, i want to set up a WMS.

However thanks for the hint with Imposm.