[OSM-dev] OSM XML declaration, JOSM, Osmosis et al.

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:24:13 BST 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:
> [...]

+1

I have my own xapi instance that I use for editing as well. It can
indeed be risky and the type of edits you can perform is limited but
there are some edits that would simply be impossible without the XAPI.
Granted, most of the use cases are for cleaning up imported data which
of course is an entirely different conversation...

Toby