[OSM-dev] Project OSRM has moved to github

Dennis Luxen dennis.luxen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:18:49 BST 2011

Hello fellow OSM devs,

Project OSRM is now available at github [1,2]. The old Sourceforge
project hosting will be shut down in few days.

A number of people asked over the past months to switch to git/github.
While I resisted for quite a long time, I finally decided to switch
after a good and lively discussion with Jochen Topf an Frederik Ramm
yesterday evening.

The code including history is already online and I'm working to have
Wiki and bug tracker also migrated soon. If you are still seeing the old
page, then just wait a few hours until DNS entries have settled.

The next code sprint is coming up with the first two weeks of October
and patches are always welcome. So please, fork, code and send pull
requests.

Best,
Dennis

[1] http://project-osrm.org