[OSM-dev] Syntax of XAPI queries with OR and NOT?

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 15 21:06:07 BST 2012

Hi,

issue two queries? One for [amenity=restaurant] and one for
[toursim=office] ?

I think the pipe "|" is intended for keys and values. You can do
something like this [amenity|tourism=restaurant|office]. This returns
entities for amenity=restaurant, amenitry=office, tourism=restaurant and
tourism=office

I think the NOT operator is only supported for "Child Element
Predicates".