[OSM-dev] Planet Updates

Shane Reynolds shane28r at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:22:44 BST 2012

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows when the planet updates are likely to
be back online. I work for ITO and we would like to start processing the
files again. There seems to be no more information on this since the OSMF
blog post on the 5th.

We are basically wondering whether we should try and process the Redaction
directory for the time being until the new stuff is online. However I don't
want to change all the import scripts etc if the new planet is likely to be
online soon. Anyone have any rough ETA on this?

Thanks for your help,

Shane