[OSM-dev] OpenStreetMap API client for ruby

Christoph Bünte tiny-grasshopper at gmx.net
Tue Apr 24 13:53:41 BST 2012

Hi,

i just wanted to let you know, that the Sozialhelden open sourced a piece of their wheelmap.org code[1]. In fact it is an OpenStreetMap API client for ruby. It is far from feature complete, we just implemented the API calls we actually needed for wheelmap.org. If program ruby and use the osm, give it a go. If something is missing or buggy, just let us know [2]

As with every open source software, it needs constant care and love from volunteer developers. You could show some love by contributing to the project.

Best

Christoph

[1] https://github.com/sozialhelden/rosemary
[2] https://github.com/sozialhelden/rosemary/issues