[OSM-dev] New Program: Changemonger

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 20 15:17:24 BST 2012

Hi Serge,

We've been e-mailing about this project in private in the context of the
activity stream stuff that's slowly being developed for osm.org - I
think it would be perfect to have these descriptions in the stream,
certainly better than "user X entered changeset XYZ" or anything else I
can come up on my own during activity stream development.

I will sink my teeth into your project as soon as I can and we can
continue the discussion.

For now, happy birthday and good luck with the move again :)

Paweł