[OSM-dev] GSoC-Video based speed limit and roadsign detector and Request for videos of videomapping

Nikhil Upadhye nikhil.spitfire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:37:40 BST 2012

Hi,

I have updated readme in both the repos with instructions to use plugins.
Also now source code is documented with explanations and javadoc for same
can be found in 'doc' directory
Training process is explained on wikipage. Training tools can be found at
[1] with instructions in readme

--
Nikhil

[1] http://github.com/nikhil9/Training-Tools