[OSM-dev] [HOT] [OSM-talk] Bulk Uploading GPX files on the OSM website

Reinier Battenberg reinier.battenberg at mountbatten.net
Wed Aug 22 08:01:46 BST 2012

Hi,

We just launched a new site www.geobucket.org that can handle .gpx

Geobucket turns your gpx files into a WMS layer that you can use in JOSM for
tracing.

There is one hidden feature we havent advertised yet, which is that you can
upload .gpx files by emailing them (1 by 1) to bucket at geobucket.org
You must be registered on the site before we accept your emails.

That could make your life a bit easier.

The URL of the WMS layer is http://maps.geobucket.org/wms and the name is
Geobucket.

Please let us know your experiences with the Geobucket, its a very young
initiative, so lots of room for feedback based improvement.

rgds,

Reinier