[OSM-dev] Reworking featured images

Andrew andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Dec 29 15:24:33 GMT 2012

I have rewritten the featured image descriptions using multilingual templates.
I have completed converting the description templates from 2012 and I hope to
tackle previous years. I have also fixed the bug that the image for week 2012-
1 instead of 2013-1 is used on 31 December 2012 wherever I could find it
(replacing {{CURRENTYEAR}}-{{CURRENTWEEK}} with {{#time: o-W}}).

Unfortunately, I have hit a problem: the template I would like moved back to
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:Featured_img_description is meant
to view the description in a language when the template has not defaulted to
English but is failing to work properly.

--
Andrew