[OSM-dev] generate image failed

Anwar Azulfa anwar at troyans.net
Fri Feb 3 03:13:02 GMT 2012

I check on /usr/lib/ ,obviously that there are libmapnik.0.7.so and
libmapnk2.so

Then i remove them and build mapnik2 again.

Now i got no error when i try to import mapnik2 on pythn

Python 2.6.6 (r266:84292, Sep 15 2010, 15:52:39)
[GCC 4.4.5] on linux2
>>> import mapnik2

But my mad_tile still don't generate image on webserver.
when i execute renderd -f on mod_tile inside, i got error message like
bellow:

renderd: error while loading shared libraries: libmapnik.so.2.0: cannot

What is that, what should i do to solve it ?

2012/2/2 Andre Joost <andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de>

> Am 02.02.2012 10:56, schrieb Anwar Azulfa:
>
>  It's not working on me,
>>
>> what repository which i must add to install mapnik2 or libmapnik2 ?
>>
>> i hvae add repostiry
>>
>> apt-get install python-software-properties
>>
>> sudo apt-get install python-mapnik2
>> Reading package lists... Done
>> Building dependency tree
>> Reading state information... Done
>> E: Unable to locate package python-mapnik2
>>

>> Any idea to solve it ?
>>

> Sorry, I am only working on Windows with a pre-compiled binary.
>
> Have a look here:
> https://github.com/mapnik/**mapnik/wiki/Mapnik2<https://github.com/mapnik/mapnik/wiki/Mapnik2>
>
> HTH,
> André joost