[OSM-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: T at H server will go away end of February

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 12 09:24:36 GMT 2012

Well my idea was that people could render on the fly and if they like share
those rendered tiles,
because those users who willing to donate will help others.
Of course there is an issue how to manage the uploads and distribution.
Of course your point of why to store tiles at all is valid, but lets assume
that some people will still want tiles.

mike

--
James Michael DuPont