[OSM-dev] Leaflet 0.3 released

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Tue Feb 14 13:43:53 GMT 2012

Hi Vladimir,

I've just tried building (previous version I had didn't rely on the 'jake' build system), following the documented instructions. After installing node.js and the node modules I get
an error about being unable to find uglify-js, even though it did appear to install properly.

This is using node-js 0.6.10, installed today. Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Nick