[OSM-dev] 64-bit osm2pgsql incorrect slim table entries

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Feb 20 09:30:41 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 02/20/2012 03:38 AM, Phil! Gold wrote:
> I've been having some problems with my 64-bit osm2pgsql import.  It
> appears to be corrupting the members of the parts array in the
> planet_osm_rels table.

Indeed it was. Thank you for reporting this; the problem is fixed in
r27899. Anyone who has been running a tile server based on the 64bit
code - most people probably won't be doing that - will find that as a
consequence of this problem, their multipolygons will not have been
updated correctly when the geometry of their constituent parts has changed.

To find out if you are likely to be affected by the problem, simply call
osm2pgsql with no arguments. If it says "64bit id space" and was
installed before today, then you will likely be affected, unless you are
doing something for which relations are not relevant.

Bye
Frederik