[OSM-dev] Tracking Deleted Street and Comparison Tools

Humphries, Grant HumphriG at TriMet.org
Sat Feb 25 22:37:00 GMT 2012

Hello,

I am attempting to track deleted streets and other changes that have significant effects on routing between versions of OSM data that are approximately one and two months apart.  My region of interest for this process is the Portland metropolitan area which is home to about 2 million people and covers around 17,000 square kilometers.

I work on a trip planner that routes on OSM data so the purpose of this effort is to ensure the integrity of the data each time we update, which happens every several weeks.  Does any one know of tools or processes in existence that could be used for this type of task?

Best,

Grant Humphries