[OSM-dev] Osm2pgsql not importing routes?

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:56:46 GMT 2012

Le 27/02/2012 22:25, sly (sylvain letuffe) a écrit :
> Le lundi 27 février 2012 20:25:02, yvecai a écrit :
>
>> Then I installed osm2pgsql 0.66 from ubuntu repo and it works.
>> Any luck to have an up to date osm2pgsql in next Ubuntu LTS ?
> Are you using the same style file (-S ./style) with the two versions or are you
> using the default style for each ?
>
> I just checked two osm2pgsql db I have access to (both were built with the
> same 2 month old osm2pgsql version) the first as the relation you are searching
> for while the other hasn't.
>
> The one having it has this in the style file :
> node,way   route        text         linear
> In the other it's commented out (on purpose)
>
> aren't you missing this line ?

I tested with both, but I think Jon was right, it may have been an issue
with libgeos.
Then I was confused by the: "Process 0 finished processing 0 relations
in 0 sec" in osm2pgsql output and I did not checked in the database, but
the relations were probably successfully imported before I rebuilt
everything twice :(.

Yves