[OSM-dev] Stats on osm.org user page views

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 15:06:02 GMT 2012

>>>  You can't really, as we don't have any.
>>
>> We don't have any web site statistics?! Where can we set that up?
>
>No I didn't say that, did I.
>
>I said we didn't have the statistic you asked for.

"don't have any" right. sorry I wasn't able to understand that.
On IRC, Tom was able to inform me more fully....

1) http://stats.openstreetmap.org/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=www.openstreetmap.org is up. But it doesn't have details on page views. Imagine this is possible to configure. Anyone know about awstats?

2) We have a piwik installation, but it requires a login. Can I get a login?

3) Someone with access to the raw logs could regex out this stat. Least preferable to me, because it's one time, not that reproducible.

Mikel