[OSM-dev] 120111 Planet Node Order?

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Jan 14 22:16:56 GMT 2012

Greetings,

I've been lurking in the group for a long time now and finally got
motivated to try putting together my own Tile server.  I got everything
working, the whole way through mod-tile using a Florida extract as my
data to keep things moving along.  It was good.

Then I downloaded planet-120111.osm.bz2 and started importing it
yesterday.  It completed the nodes and is now working on the Ways, but I